Campbell House Museum

160 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5H3H3
Claim Listing Share
Send Message Add Review

The Sir William Campbell Foundation is a non-profit organization charged with the preservation and interpretation of Campbell House and related histories. Campbell House, built in 1822, is the oldest remaining building from the original town of York. It is a classical example of Georgian architecture, a rare find in Toronto. The Foundation maintains the house and operates a museum within the building for the purposes of educating the local and tourist community, including thousands of school children annually. The museum endeavours to make history come alive through the use of innovative hands-on approaches to history while still preserving important artefacts from Toronto's early heritage.


Social profiles

Other Information

Other Categories:
Related Listings:

Contact Details

Phone: 416-597-0227


Fax: 416-597-0750

Contact Person: